Growing up, my uncle schooled me on the importance of a firm handshake and clean nails. I took that advice to heart and believe a fresh manicure and polished toes aid in keeping a professional, well-groomed look.
I’m sure that’s why one of my favorite pick-me-up activities is a trip to the nail salon for a manicure and pedicure, but sometimes relaxation can turn to stress when trying to find the best mani-pedi nail polish color combos.
My favorite mani-pedi color combos combine complimentary colors in beautiful shades like baby blue and cornflower or when I am feeling a bit wild, I choose two contrasting shades like mint and hot pink for a bold look.
Feeling a bit indecisive yourself? Try out one of my suggestions for the best mani-pedi nail polish color combos.
Best Mani-Pedi Nail Polish Color Combos:
1. Essie High Class Affair + Essie Lounge Lover
2. Essie Petal Pink + Essie Big Spender
3. Deborah Lipmann Blue Orchid + Essie Lapiz of Luxury
4. Essie Cabana Boy + OPI French Quarter For You
5. OPI Care to Danse? + OPI You’re Such a BudaPest
6. RGB Dew + Essie Mojito Madness
7. Deborah Lipmann Rolling in the Deep + Essie Sand Tropez
8. Nars Thasos + Butter Primrose Hill
9. Essie Petal Pusher + Essie Van D’ Go
10. Essie Butler Please + Essie Clambake
11. OPI Big Apple Red + OPI Bubble Bath
12. Deborah Lipmann Amazing Grace + YSL Violine